WELCOME TO COVENANT OF PEACE CHURCH
We believe discipleship is the key to spiritual growth. Connecting with others and learning in small groups is a great way to refine ourselves as the Word of God says, “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17
Our Pastor, Staff and congregation of Covenant of Peace Church welcomes you as you join us in worship. Please know that you are among friends here. If you do not have a church home of your own, we encourage you to join with us as we worship Jesus, our Lord. More importantly, if you do not know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, we encourage you to meet Him today. Come join us!
Again, welcome to Covenant of Peace Church, I call you blessed!
Kenneth & Angel Harbuam
We exist for the purpose of preparing people to live victoriously in these last days. We will develop individuals to be examples of the love and power of God, to evangelize the lost, bring hope to the hopeless, and healing to the hurting.
Building Solid Foundations for Strong Families by teaching:
- Who we are in Christ,
- How to live a life in the Spirit, and
- How to fulfill our destiny
- Family: Building strong and vibrant families who serve and worship God together. (1 Corinthians 12:11-14)
- Worship: Providing a place of true worship unto the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, giving honor to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. (John 4:23-24)
- Discipleship: Equipping believers to be disciplined faithful followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Fellowship: Providing believers with a place to commune with one another in love and a spirit of unity. (Acts 2:46-47)
- Evangelism: Equipping believers to share the Good News and the love of Jesus with those around us. (Mark 16:15)
- Missions: Promoting and facilitating world evangelism. (Acts 16:9)
- Excellence: Encouraging believers to hold a higher standard in their service to the Lord. (Colossians 3:17 )
Our Vision and Core Values rest solely upon the Word of God. The Word of God is the foundation in which we build our lives and carry out our mission. The Word of God is THE principle thing and it will stand when all else fails.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Luke 21:33)
9:30 AM = Discipleship Classes For ALL Ages
10:30 AM = Morning Worship (nursery and special classes for school aged children)
5 PM = Evening Worship (nursery)
7 PM = Services For ALL Ages (nursery, special classes for school aged children and youth)